Tuesday, August 24, 2010

OOooooooo weeeeeee!!!

Working for a living is for SUCKERS!! Not saying that I'm NOT one, I'm just stating a natural fact.

REJOICE, ALL YE THAT TOIL, FOR A GREATER REWARD AWAIT THEE IN THY LAZ-E-BOY RECLINER, AND PORTABLE FRIDGE...HA-ZAH!!.. HA-ZAH!!

Whew... now that's out of my system, just a wee bit of background. I was just handed a herculean load of work, that will keep me fused to this well-used, grey flannel office chair, for the better part of 12hrs.

My initial response was to find the nearest clock tower, yet, I demurred and slunked off to my cube, in silent defiance (knowing I would take a few moments to twiddle in me blog), and hunkered down.

I will fortify myself with copious and obscene amounts of caffeine and sugar, and staving off the effects of scurvy with a few pieces of daily recommended fruit. All in an attempt to power through this blockage of paper and pixels.

Well, now that I've sated my creative crack craving, with a few truly overwritten paragraphs, I'll return to the job for which I'm salaried, and dream of the job for which I desire...

Marvel.. I'm coming to join ya, honey...wait up for me.

PEACE!

1 comment:

  1. You a crazy man, but I know the feeling and I love you for it. Dem J.O.B's pay da bills...lol

    ReplyDelete